The aim of this training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to establish and implement a social responsibility system based on the BSCI social responsibility (Code of Conduct) requirements.
This training is designed based on BSCI requirements. After this training, the participants will be able to understand how to apply the BSCI social responsibility requirements in their business.
This training will also enable participants to be more ready for BSCI audits by increasing their knowledge and competence on BSCI audit types and techniques.
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
Although there is no need for any prior knowledge requirements, the fact that participants have a simple knowledge of social responsibility and local labor laws will make education much more effective.
1. Introduction to BSCI and BSCI platform
2. BSCI Code of Conduct and basic regulations
3. First step of BSCI and overview of Processes
4. BSCI inspection cycle
5. Preparation for the first BSCI audit
6. BSCI Survey questions and disclosure
7. BSCI, best practice (SA 8000) and applicability
8. Understanding of social audit report and BSCI scoring system
9. BSCI inspection again and preparation for this inspection
10.Corporate action plans and implementation of these plans
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
• Employees, managers and internal auditors of all levels of enterprises aiming to establish the BSCI system in their businesses
• System Consultants and Textile Engineers
• Anyone who wants to know about the BSCI system
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS
Training period: This training is designed as 6 hours and includes questions and answers during sample studies, exercise and training period.
Examination: There will be no examination at the end of the training.
Certificate: ”BSCI BASIC INFORMATION TRAINING“ certificate will be given to the participants.
PRICE 2500 TL + VAT