Is there a legal requirement?
· Regulation on the Protection of Buildings from Fire on 19 December 2007; It was revised in 2009 and its final version was taken on July 9, 2015.
· There is a Civil Protection Law numbered 7126.
· In the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331; there are fire trainings to be given to all personnel and emergency teams.
· The Law No. 6331 on Occupational Health and Safety has made it necessary to appoint sufficient number of people who are properly equipped in fire prevention, protection, evacuation and fire fighting, regardless of the scale of the workplace.
· The law stipulated that the administrator or the employer should provide the tools and equipment for the possibility of fire, make the training and exercises and the persons / persons trained in the possibility of fire should always be present at the institutions or organizations.
Is There a Mandatory Date for Legal Obligation?
Fire training and applied fire drills at least 1 time per year
What is the Purpose of Fire Training?
All personnel working in the institutions and organizations within the scope of the Regulation: To take necessary protective measures to prevent any possible fire incidents in all kinds of buildings, buildings, facilities and enterprises, to apply extinguishing and rescue techniques during fire, to inform existing personnel about fire safety, to transform their knowledge into skill, fire To introduce protective equipment and extinguishing materials and devices to be used immediately, fire extinguishing techniques in the fire and building ve plant evacuation procedures.
Who Can Give Fire Training?
· Fire brigade companies
· Educational institutions
· Individual civil defense specialists
What is the Charter for Fire Training?
Trainers should have documents for institutions and individuals to provide training.
At least Level 1 fire trainer certificate, trainer trainer certificate.
Who Can Attend Fire Extinguishing Training?
· Blue and white collar all employees
· Emergency Response (extinguishing, rescue, protection, first aid) teams within institutions and organizations
What can I learn in fire education?
· Fire events and statistics in our country
· Definition of combustion and fire
· Types of combustion
· Flammable materials and their properties
· Heat sources and effects
· Heat transfer
· Causes and causes of fire
· Fire-fighting measures
· Fire classes and their properties
· Types and characteristics of fire
· Fire phases
· Dangers at fire place
· Extinguishing methods
· Extinguishing media and properties
· Fire action
· Fire Notification
· Reaction in emergency situations
· Fire and evacuation in fires
· Organization of fire organization and tasks of emergency teams
· Introduction of business emergency plan
· Introduction and use of fire extinguishers
What is Basic Fire Training?
Extinguishers in workplaces, factories, facilities, hospitals, schools and companies
it is an education that must be used and learned correctly.
Basic Fire Training
4 Course hours (3 hours of lectures, 1 hour of practice)
What Happens at the End of Education?
At the end of the training, a training outcome report is organized and the participants are given a certificate of attendance / success.
What Are Our Achievements After Training?
· We know fire and fire
· We know the factors that cause fire
· We know and use fire extinguishers
· Know the detection systems
· We know the fixed extinguishing systems
· We know the formation of combustion
· We know the definition of fire and fire types
· We know the extinguishing agents
· Know how to leave the building and help people in need
· Know what to do when leaving the building
· We know the business district
· We know how to behave in the gathering area
· We know how to create emergency response teams
· We can use fire extinguishing agents
· We know how to call for help
· We know simple fire safety measures
· We know that the fire department will inform the fire brigade, the persons concerned and the surrounding area
· Switch, switch, button etc. when leaving the building. we close
· Know and use escape routes
· We use portable fire extinguishers
· We can extinguish the initial fires
As TAKSİM OSGB WE OFFER THE BASIC FIRE TRAINING AND ADVANCED FIRE TRAINING SERVICE. FOR PRICE INFORMATION AND DETAILED INFORMATION http://www.taksimosgb.net/ OUR WEBSITE REVIEW TEL: (0212) 438 73 25 YOU CAN CONTACT US.
How is Advanced Fire Training?
It is an education that must be learned in order to create teams to use all the fire extinguishing materials in the hands of the personnel working in the industrial establishments, especially in the factories and to make the extinguishing process until this city fire brigade arrives.
HOW DOES TRAINING CONTENTS AS TAKSIM OSGB?
1. 2-hour one-day training; combustion fire information, or