On 5 July 2013, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock published Regulation on Hygiene Education.
What is Hygiene?
It is the whole of the practices and the cleaning measures taken in order to ensure that the service is provided in a way that does not endanger the health of the person and the people according to the characteristics of each line of business.
Hygiene What is the Purpose of Education?
In food production and retail workplaces, in areas where humanitarian consumption water and natural mineral waters are produced, and in the places where the human body is contacted, in the places where cleaning services are provided, it is planned to plan hygiene training programs for the employees, to give trainings and to the responsibilities of the business owner, the employees and the employees. To prevent these diseases, it is important to identify the diseases and skin diseases that prevent them from working in workplaces and to protect the healing of these diseases.
Which Business Branches Does Hygiene Training Cover?
· Food production and retail businesses
· Water for human consumption
· Work places producing natural mineral waters
· Tattooing places
· Pirsing places
· Massage and beauty salons
· Places like guesthouses.
Bread, Bread Varieties, Other Bread Varieties And Simple Pita Producing Workplaces In January 1, 2017 As A Registered Food Business Obligation To Be Brought.
Hygiene training must be given or given in school canteen. Special Hygiene Training
People who are not trained in Hygiene Education in defined business lines cannot be run !!!!!!!!!
WHERE CAN I GET HYGIENE TRAINING?
· Public Education Centers affiliated to the General Directorate of Lifelong Learning
· Vocational Training Centers
· By employer at work
HOW TO TRAIN THE TRAININGS?
Trainings are given by the educational institutions affiliated to the Directorate General.
Business owners and operators can give these trainings to their employees at their own expense within the framework of the procedures and principles determined by the commission.
Trainings are at least 8 hours. Maximum 40 hours.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END OF HYGIENE TRAINING?
The course completion certificate is given by the educational institutions of the Ministry of National Education General Directorate of Lifelong Learning.
e-documents are issued through the system.
DOCUMENTS AGAIN WHEN?
Documents are considered valid as long as the person serves.
HOW TO TAKE A EDUCATION FEE?
The Head Office may charge a fee for training participants in order to cover the expenses related to education.
If the application should be done in the courses, personal materials that can be used during the application are supplied by the participants.
WHO CAN GIVE HYGIENE TRAINING?
· Faculty of Medicine, School of Nursing, School of Health, Faculty of Health Education, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Medical Biological Sciences and Faculty of Science / Faculty of Science and Letters
· Workplace physicians
· Trainers certified by Ministry of National Education
WHAT CAN I DO FIRST FOR EDUCATION?
If the employer is organizing the training with his / her own resources, he / she should apply with a petition to the public education and vocational training centers and sign a small protocol with the persons who will participate in the training by providing a suitable educator and training place.
WHAT ARE THE TRAINING TOPICS?
· Legal obligations and legal rights of employees
· Hygiene regulation
· Definition of hygiene
· How hygiene is provided
· Cleaning and disinfection
General characteristics of viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi and other infectious agents known to pose a risk to public health
· Ways of transmission
· How the business branch can be transmitted
· How public health threatens
· Symptoms of the disease
· Means of prevention
DOES THE APPLICATION OF THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT BE IMPLIED?
Serious fines are available.
If Hygiene Education is Worked without Certificate; Pursuant to Article 282 of the General Public Health Act no.
· An administrative fine shall be imposed from the 440.-Turkish Lira to 1766.-Turkish Liras (for 2017) separately for each personnel.
Acting contrary to the hygiene principles determined by the Ministry;
· The administrative fine for the primary producers is TL 1.544,
· 3.091 TL for retail establishments, 7.732 TL for other businesses,
· Administrative fines for businesses that need to be approved by the Ministry, and those who produce without approval 15.466 TL
· 7.732 TL for warehouses and stores,
· Administrative fines for non-registered production sites amount to 3.091 TL, retail establishments 1.544 TL,
During the official checks;
· If the workplace or part of the workplace poses a danger to human health and food safety, animal health and feed safety, and urgent measures, the administrative fine shall be reduced to TL 7.732, to retail establishments 1.544.
· Ease of use in official controls