SUPPLIER OF THE WORKPLACE:
According to the Law No. 6331 on occupational health and safety, the occupational physician and other health personnel must be present among the employees. For each person not assigned / employed in 2018, TL7,738 / TL 7,738 for each month in which the detention continues, an administrative fine shall be imposed for the workplace physician.
Our Services with Workplace Medicine
· To provide guidance and counseling to the employer and employees on health surveillance.
· To perform the work and periodic health examinations of the employees and to keep them at work.
· Participate in occupational health and safety board.
· Making necessary checks on the maintenance and cleaning of the canteen, cafeteria, dormitory, nursery and nursing rooms and changing rooms, showers and toilets.
· Making recommendations on occupational health, hygiene, collective protection methods and personal protective equipment.
· Carrying out periodical inspections at work and participating in risk assessment studies within the scope of occupational health and safety studies.
· Carry out health surveillance of workers, including night mailers.
· Training in general health issues is among the duties of our physician.
· The occupational physician prepares the annual work plan together with the Occupational Safety Specialist.
· To evaluate the ergonomic and psychosocial risks in the management of the work and to ensure the compliance of the work and the worker. Taksim Osgb is ready for service
You can call us for any questions and detailed information
The Importance of Workplace Physician
BUSINESS PLACES THAT HAVE MORE THAN 50 EMPLOYEES AND LOCATED IN A DANGEROUS CLASSIFIED SERVICE CAN TAKE SERVICE FROM PERSONAL DOCTORS AND PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE SERVERS.
THE OBLIGATION OF THE PERSONAL INSTITUTIONS AND THE RISK OF HAZARDOUS CLASSIFIED HOSPITAL, 50 THOUSAND EMPLOYEES, HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY 1 JULY 2020.
On 22 July 2013, the Ministry of Labor and Social Security published the Regulation on the duties, power, responsibility and education of the workforce and other health personnel numbered 28713. The regulation was amended on 7 March 2016.
It covers the workplaces and educational institutions included in the Occupational Health and Safety Law numbered 6331 and dated 20 June 2012.
This Regulation; Article 3, 24, 27, 30 and 31 of the Law No. 6331 on Occupational Health and Safety and Articles 2 and 12 of the Law on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security dated January 9, 1985
HOW DOES THE EMPLOYMENT AND THE ASSIGNMENT OF THE EMPLOYER?
1) The physician to be appointed at the workplace must have a certificate of occupational medicine.
2) In the assignment of occupational physicians, calculated work periods cannot be divided into more than one workplace physician.
3) In the workplaces where shift work is carried out, the employer is assigned according to the shifts appropriately.
WHAT IS HEALTH SURVEILLANCE MADE?
Less than five years in the less dangerous class,
Dangerous class work at least every 3 years,
at the latest in very dangerous class work,
The periodic examination is repeated for children, young and pregnant workers who are in the group requiring special policy at least once every 6 months.
However, these times are shortened if the workplace physician deems it necessary.
WHAT ARE THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE WORKPLACE?
· The physicians of the workplace are obliged to keep the information of the employer and his / her workplace secret about the economic and commercial conditions of the employer and the workplace and the information in the personal health file of the employee by keeping the normal flow of work as much as possible and contributing to the efficient working environment.
· Occupational physicians are responsible to the employers they serve.
· Workplace physicians, the employer to inform the employer of the necessary measures to be taken in relation to occupational health and safety and emergency stop situations, such as fire, explosion, collapse, chemical leakage, those who are life-threatening, determined by the employer within a reasonable time to be determined, the workplace is connected to the work and the business institution is obliged to inform the provincial directorate in writing.
· The occupational physician writes the findings and recommendations related to the work carried out in the workplace, the work carried out with the occupational safety specialist and other issues deemed necessary in the approved book.
· The occupational physician will refer the cases that the occupational disease has been diagnosed to the health service providers authorized by the Social Security Institution.
WHAT ARE THE WORKING PERIODS OF WORKPLACES?
Less than 5 minutes per worker per month in the less dangerous class.
At least 10 minutes per employee per employee in hazardous class.
At least 15 minutes per employee per month in very dangerous classrooms.
At least one occupational physician who will work full time is assigned to each 2000 employees in the workplaces with less than 2000 employees. Employee s